Epicor Training Services
Crawford Software offers both standard Epicor training and training that is customized to your business requirements and uses your data. We feel that by using your company’s data, and real examples the training is more effective and we can address current questions or challenges for your business during the training session. Our training is focused on your business and your business needs. The training we provide uses your data (if provided by client) and smaller class rooms. The training will only be for the registered people from your company, it is not a general class for any Epicor user. We personalize the training by first interviewing the people that will attend the class to understand their goals for the course and then adjust the course content to meet those objectives. With that in mind for each training session you will find two cost estimates. The first cost estimate is to utilize the standard training material, but still in a focused smaller environment. The second cost estimate is for the time required to tailor the course to your specific needs, and again using your company data if supplied. Time estimates provided for customization and personalization of the training are not to exceed numbers. You will only be invoiced for the actual time worked in personalizing the training for your company requirements.
All training will be done at our offices in Londonderry, New Hampshire.
- Sign a full non-disclosure agreement, using your template or ours.
- Create a functional copy of Vantage / Epicor for your release and your data on our landscape with access granted to only instructors for your courses and your attendees.
- The network is protected with multiple fire walls to ensure data security.
- The office is alarmed for further protection.
- We will remove any traces of your data once all training in this statement of work has been completed.
Pre-Requisites for personalized training sessions:
- Crawford Software will be given remote access to your Epicor environment, or provided a recent copy of the database to install on our network in order to review the existing implementation.
- Attendees will be available for a review of course goals at least two weeks prior to the course.
We look forward to providing Epicor training specific to your business requirements. Our unique approach to training is geared toward business process improvement efforts and to improve the overall usability and accuracy of data in the Epicor system.